Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sellers' Pulse


Each day I check my micro-markets and am thrilled to see a regular increase in not only new inventory; but new 'under agreements' and new 'solds'.  This is happening daily and the numbers are giving me much good news to share with sellers.

I personally have had a couple of new listings come on in the past couple of weeks that had immediate and tremendous interest and traffic and each had an accepted offer in a week or less.  THIS my Massachusetts Real Estate fans, is what I call market improvement.  There is no better gauge of buyer thinking than to see such activity.

My only complaint?  I need more listings to put in front of buyers!  So call me at 781.572.6780 or email at nancy@nancymsullivan.com.  Let's talk about what I can do for you and how much I can get for your home!

No comments:

Post a Comment